Human Resources Manager
Harvest Solar is seeking a Human Resources Manager who will take ownership of the HR department. Ideal candidate has a Bachelor(+) of Human Resources Management. The HR Manager must possess a professional drive & have a passion for maintaining a high work ethic as well as attention to every detail, and multi-tasking under pressure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (included but not limited to):
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ensure that HR services are provided in compliance with established system policies, procedures, and practices.
- Manage and support the online tools and programs used by the organization to support HR functions.
- Serve as the primary contact for staff relations issues. Appropriately addresses staff complaints, issues, and policy violations in a timely manner and in accordance with established disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Plan and facilitate new-hire orientation introducing new employees to the organization, culture and business processes.
- Facilitate communications to staff and encourages participation in staff engagement activities and events.
- Partner with department leadership to assist with goal planning, action plans and ways to improve employee morale; conducts audits and reports to provide metrics to leadership.
- Partner with department leadership to work on recruitment strategy for hard to fill positions, providing guidance and resolution.
- Serve as internal front line support responding to inquiries from staff, managers, and leadership regarding HR processes, policies and procedures.
- Work with department leadership to ensure department employee files are completed correctly and maintained; conducts audits as needed to ensure compliance.
- Participate on multiple cross-functional projects providing HR guidance and knowledge and ensuring compliance with system policies and procedures.
- Perform other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
· Discreet, trustworthy, responsible, and has a professional work ethic
· Compiling reports and spreadsheets
· Research new HR law to ensure company is compliant
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources management.
· 5+ years of HR Management experience
· Understanding of HR laws and regulations.
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
· Experience in educating and coaching staff.
· Experience in conflict resolution and disciplinary processes.
· Ability to give presentations.
· Ability to perform each essential duty swiftly and satisfactorily.
· Must be able to communicate effectively and constructively.
· Must be able to complete assignments in a timely manner
· Must be able to represent Harvest Energy Solutions in a professional manner to owners, contractors, vendors, trade show attendees, and any other contacts outside of the Harvest organization
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent computer skills required including Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and email etiquette
· Salary position (pay competitive and commensurate with experience)
· Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
· 80 Hours Vacation time (prorated from time of hire). (Accrual starts after 30 days of service)
· 40 Hours PTO time off (PTO)(prorated from time of hire). (Accrual starts after 30 days of service)
· 40 Hours Unpaid Time Off (UTO)
· 90% paid Health Insurance Premiums
· Supplemental Insurance (Accident, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical illness, Term Life, & Whole Life available at Employee’s expense)
· 401K w/Company Match – (Emp 3% - Co Match 3%) - (Emp 3.5% to 4.5% - Co Match 3.5%) - (Emp 5% - Co Match 4%)
· Health Savings Account (Can transfer current H.S.A account to Harvest’s offered H.S.A)
· Opportunity to work for a growing family business in an exciting industry
Harvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
5+ Years Human Resource Management
Bachelor degree or higher
Compensation based on experience