Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, this position will manage the flow of incoming inquiries, including answering the telephone, communicating basic sales and customer service information and be responsible for the coordination and implementation and management of various marketing activities. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills, provide excellent customer service with extensive computer/database management skills.
- Directly responsible for the overall design and presentation of Harvest Solar’s printed and digital-based information including brochures, advertisements, templates, marketing campaigns, documentation, and all collateral material.
- Serves as coordinator for graphic production while maintaining corporate standards across all media.
- Collaborates with marketing and sales teams to ensure sufficient exposure on websites and collateral material.
- Maintains Harvest Solar website and applies SEO best practices to consistently raise ranking.
- Coordinates production of direct mail material.
- Coordinates all aspects of Harvest Solar’s social media accounts to increase followers and influence.
- Negotiates pricing for printed material and services as required by marketing campaigns.
- Produces and edits instructional and marketing videos for web viewing.
- Coordinates activities for trades shows and other events.
- Establishes relationships with industry magazines, newsletters and associations while lobbying for exposure and coverage of Harvest Solar.
- Distributes press releases as directed.
- Trolls industry boards and blogs for discussion opportunities that help educate prospects of Harvest Solar.
- Works with the sales team to provide material as needed.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of common applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and various video editing programs. Implicit knowledge, dedication, and attention to social media platforms is a must. Good writing/editing/proofreading skills are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations major or 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with at least two (2) years of experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of Graphic Design experience especially with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience.