Solar Installation Associate
Harvest Energy Solutions is looking for safety-minded Laborers that are willing to travel. Applicants should have construction experience and access to reliable transportation. Laborers with experience in specialties as roofing and/or post pounding, are in especially high demand. The ideal candidates will be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely. Additionally, he or she must be familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures to ensure project security.
WORK HOURS, TRAVEL & PAY
This is a full-time hourly position that starts at $14 per hour; overtime will be paid after 40 working hours per week. The expectation is 10-12 hours per day as this position requires long hours to complete a jobsite. Ability to travel is needed as jobs can be in State or out of State. Harvest pays for all overnight lodging and provides a daily per diem for meals for overnight stays.
If you have a good driving record, you could be considered to get a company funded CDL with an increase in pay.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (included but not limited to):
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints
- Lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs. and navigate construction job site terrain
- Dig pits, trenches and foundations in preparation for job site construction
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job site
- Back-fill trenches and pits when necessary
- Provide labor support as needed for specialty crew
Harvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Starts at $14 per hour based on experience