Solar Project Coordinator
We have recently opened our Champaign Illinois facility and are seeking an Solar Sales Administrator to support our Illinois Operations Team.
The Solar Project Coordinator will manage solar installations from post-sale to the time it is fully installed. Work as the "hub" of each project, dealing with engineering, operations, installation, sales, and most importantly, the customer. This role is responsible for a positive customer experience and constant communication with the customer throughout the entire process, while navigating this delicate timeframe with the customer in a professional manner, and in the best interest of the company. Day travel is required 50% of the time. Overnight travel 10% or less. The salary range is $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 commensurate with related knowledge, skills, and experience
Major Responsibilities of Position
- Managing all aspects of the projects, from post-sale to the day the systems are fully installed
- Customer service–the main purpose of this position is to maximize a positive customer experience. Referrals are a large part of our business, and maintaining our reputation and brand comes above all else.
- Work with sales department on the strategy in dealing with the customers–these relationships can be very delicate
- Assist sales department with trade shows, filling out paperwork, and other general tasks as needed
- Work with the procurement department on timing of materials
- Work with the installation department on scheduling the construction
- Work with local utilities for interconnection applications
- Work with local townships and counties for zoning and permitting applications
- Maintain a proactive, outgoing, positive, and social persona
- Continuous improvement of productivity, process, efficiency, and organization–the success of this position will go hand in hand with developing an organized and prioritized approach.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned
If you believe in energy independence and a sustainable future and have a high school diploma, a good driving records and one year of experience coordinating projects, send your cover letter and resume to HR@harvestsolar.com